Friday, March 28, 2008

Hate to Say I Told You So...

But, I did!

And actually, I don't hate saying that at all! WAL-MART Sucks! Check out the latest news on one of our country's largest (corporate) disasters...

Look-up "Wal-Mart sues disabled ex-employee for $470,000".

My heart goes out to the woman and her family, but I am kind of glad they did this... anything that makes them look bad is okay with me. They do this shit all the time, just people aren't usually watching.

So, keep it up Wal-Mart... keep making a bigger ass out of yourself and then maybe the public will finally notice.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wal-Mart! Dammit, they did it again! Now I'm going to have to carry out my evil plans against them...and to think, I thought they were doing better ;)

Iwriteyouread said...

Maybe they were doing better by not getting in the press as much. I think you would have to raise Sam Walton from the dead, banish his rich/bastard children to the netherworld, Unionize, and stop buying cheap shit from China if anyone wanted to redeem Wal-mart. Oh, yeah and close down like two-thirds of them!