Friday, March 28, 2008

Best Book I have Read in Awhile...

So, most of you would be surprised to know that I read a lot... but I do. Although recently I have taken a break from my usual reading diet of comics, classics, and the occasional "leftist" theology books to read something awesome!

"The Monster Spotter's Guide to North America" by Scott Francis. Not only is this book hilarious and well written, but also it turns out this guy is from the Cincinnati area. It has information on specific monsters, case studies, and some of the best reasoning for why someone should actually partake in this hobby. Please check this book out, it is great!

4 comments:

Price Hill said...

where'd you get the book at?

Iwriteyouread said...

Well, I went the "cheap bastard" route and got it on half.com.

It was only $2.35 including shipping... let me know if you need a copy, I know you of all people will love this book.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Vinho, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://vinho-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

Hey man...

first of all try the link- its dead

second of all...i was going to put a bunch of links up to different blogs and such and as you have noticed... havent updated in awhile so it was kind of just a place holder

third of all.. he is not that bad

fourth of all... four, ah ah ah

Fifth and finally... at least its not a link to like walmart.com