Friday, June 8, 2007

Catch Up!

Sorry for my lack of blogging, or really communication of any kind! I don't have much to say right now and I am really busy... but I did want to say one thing. PARIS HILTON IS BACK IN JAIL! YEAH! At least until her rich family gets her out again... I am really trying to get over my disgust for rich celebrities, but I honestly got a lot of joy when I heard she was in jail.

Quick Recap of this week:

Paris went to jail! Two politicians (democrat & republican) are both facing jail time as well! This really has been a great week!

2 comments:

Dustin said...

Yeah, the Paris Hilton media explosion is just plain ridiculous. I can't believe our time is wasted with crap like this.

Oh, and when you're not so busy, give me a call.

Hope all is well.

Anonymous said...

I spent a half an hour in the gym today watching the news whiile running on a treadmill and the focus of the programming was as follows:

-a 30 second clip saying that the Palestinian government had been dissolved and Gaza was in a full blown state of emergency

-a ten minute discussion on whether or not Paris Hilton was upset about being in jail

-a five minute discussion on 'Scooter' Libby's prison drama.

Priorities, people.