Sunday, September 9, 2007

Joaquin Phoenix Is Far Better Than Stupid Critics Think!



A lot of critics do not like Joaquin Phoenix. A lot of people are unsure of him because he is a star but very private. I usually don't like many people from Hollywood. There are actors & actresses who I enjoy their work, but overall I don't care about people's private lives. One actor I am intrigued by however is Phoenix. He has been in a lot of good movies... and yes it may just be that he has been in two M. Night Shyamalan movies and played Johnny Cash in "Walk the Line." But today i watched the trailer for "We Own the Night" and I am pretty excited.

3 comments:

Dustin said...

I have enjoyed Phoenix's movies since seeing him in "Signs" which is one of my favorite Shamylan (sp?) movies--although I was disappointed in actually seeing the alien which spoiled the mood of the movie.

He was fantastic in "Walk the Line" as well. He's not the atypical Hollywood star--and that's why I like him.

Iwriteyouread said...

Because I know (and love) you Dustin... and because we are friends on Netflix and I know you have good taste in movies... I would have to agree with you.

Dustin said...

Have you seen the new previews for the Joaquin Phoenix/Mark Walberg movie? Looks intense. I think it comes out in October.