Thursday, August 30, 2007

My Picks for G.I. Joes!

Okay, so I know I have not blogged in a very long time... and this one is incredibly late. But, I thought I would go ahead and post it... because honestly I am really that dorky!

These are my picks if they actually pull-off the "live-action" G.I. Joe movie in the next few years. Some are rather original, others just kind of make me laugh...



General Hawk --> Bruce Campbell
I mean, for Pete's sake... its Bruce Campbell. Plus, I figured he was getting older and could probably put a funny twist to an overly serious character.







Lady Jaye --> Maggie Gyllenhaal
Well, I have had a crush on both of them for awhile. They both studied acting and are handy with silent weapons.





Cover Girl --> Izabella Scorupco
I just always thought this character should have been developed more... Plus, you would need someone super hot to be called "Cover Girl."







Destro --> Billy Zane
Actually I just picked him because they have similar heads...









the Baroness --> Monica Bellucci
And I picked her because she has similar hotness!






Snake Eyes --> Christian Bale
Okay, so I am a little obsessed with Christian Bale... but jeez, he is Batman and they are both damn good American ninjas!






Scarlett --> Famke Janssen
She was my second pick, but I think she would make a great Scarlett!





Cobra Commander --> GW Bush
It was either him, or Hillary Clinton... they are the same to me!





Firefly --> Clive Owen
Damn fine actor, plus I like to see good actors play bad guys...




Shipwreck --> Jason Lee
This was a given, honestly the first one I came up with!





Zartan --> Sean Bean
He is pretty creepy and looks like he might shift shapes!








Dusty --> Nathan Fillion (Malcolm Reynolds)
A great actor and I like the idea of a space cowboy in the desert.





Tunnel Rat --> Norman Reedus
He proved himself in Boondock Saints, let's see if he can pull this one off.





Storm Shadow --> Ninja Guy From Several Movies...
I always forget this guy's name... but he is impressive.






Stalker --> Lennie James (aka Robert Hawkins from Jericho)
Great actor, plus he already has played a crazy CIA type.






Spirit --> Lou Diamond Phillips
This should be a no brainer! He just needs a pet eagle.






Rock 'N Roll --> Adam Baldwin(Jayne Cobb)
Well, they both love guns & beards... so I thought why not?


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

maggie could be my g.i. jane ANY day.

who is this though.. jimmy?

Iwriteyouread said...

good guess!

Anonymous said...

beautiful, sir. absolutely beautiful.

Timothy "Treebeard" Adams said...

hahaha perfect

GOOOOOOOO JOE!!!!!!

Iwriteyouread said...

Thanks guys, I do what I can!